Terms & Conditions for “one word” contest
1. The identification of the missing word in the advertisement contest “one word contest” will commence from 10 th August, 2018 to 20 th August, 2018 and will be open for such additional number of days as extended by the Company beyond 20th August 2018 (hereinafter referred as “Contest Period”). Participants to the Contest are requested to visit the following website www.oneword.info during the Contest Period to ensure contest is open for dialing missed call. Missed call received after the due date will not be considered by the Company.
2. Eligibility: Participants who dials a missed call to the following number viz., +91-8094734560 during the Contest Period shall alone be eligible for Contest. For one telephone / mobile number one missed call is eligible.
3. The Company will call back the eligible participant and will obtain the entry for the missing word in the Television commercial (TVC) from him / her.
4. Participants who successfully identifies the missing word in the TVC, will be provided with a gift hamper of the Company.
5. Wrong or Incomplete entry will not be allowed and will be considered disqualified.
6. Delivery of gift hamper will be provided by the Company for the addresses situated within the state of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana.
7. The Company reserves their right to check the personal detail information for their authenticity and reject them if not found genuine.
8. The Company reserves their right to cancel, terminate, modify or extend this offer, at any time without notice at its absolute discretion and without assigning any reason thereof.
9. Entrant in the Participation to the contest acknowledges that he/she accepts the terms and conditions, of this Contest .
10. This contest being announced based on a “Genuine effort” basis and is subject to ‘force majeure’ conditions including statutory prohibitions / restrictions, Acts of god, strikes, riots etc.
11. In case of any disputes arisen on account of this contest, the decision of the Company shall be final and binding regarding the contest and prize.
12. Disputes, if any, will be settled under the Jurisdiction of Chennai by sole arbitrator appointed by the Company. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Chennai courts only.